My photo
Welcome to my blog - where I can share my personal life and my photography! I am married to the most wonderful man and I have an amazing little boy who lights up my every moment. I have always loved taking pictures but over the past few years it has really become a more serious passion. I think one of the most fun things about taking someone's picture is being able to CAPTURE that particular moment in time so that it can be held onto forever! I prefer natural light, on location photography that allows people to just be themselves. If you are interested in contacting me regarding photography please send me an email to holly@simplycapturedphotographybyhollybenfield.com Oh yeah, and I'd love to hear what you think ... so feel free to leave comments at the end of my blog posts. God Bless!!

6.04.2017

Mother & Daughter

Last night I had the opportunity to capture 3 generations in a mother/daughter session! I thought the idea of grabbing the girls and having a multi-generational photo session was wonderful ... and I know having these images will be such a special thing, especially for little M and E as they get older. There were bubbles and lollipops and an Auntie doing all kinds of crazy things to get some genuine smiles but I think when you see the looks on these girls' faces you know it was all worth it! 

Thank you all for allowing me to document such a special memory. Here is your sneak peek!









No comments:

Post a Comment