My photo
Welcome to my blog - where I can share my personal life and my photography! I am married to the most wonderful man and I have an amazing little boy who lights up my every moment. I have always loved taking pictures but over the past few years it has really become a more serious passion. I think one of the most fun things about taking someone's picture is being able to CAPTURE that particular moment in time so that it can be held onto forever! I prefer natural light, on location photography that allows people to just be themselves. If you are interested in contacting me regarding photography please send me an email to holly@simplycapturedphotographybyhollybenfield.com Oh yeah, and I'd love to hear what you think ... so feel free to leave comments at the end of my blog posts. God Bless!!

3.12.2017

Beautiful Family

While near Fort Bragg over the weekend I had the opportunity to capture this gorgeous military family in a super cute small town where the street was lined with one of my favorite things ... antique stores :) I loved the outfits and color scheme that this mama put together for her family, and I felt very honored to be able to document this moment for them.

Thank you guys for allowing me the opportunity to capture your beautiful family. It was wonderful meeting you all! And a big thank you for your service!

Here is your sneak peek :)












No comments:

Post a Comment