My photo
Welcome to my blog - where I can share my personal life and my photography! I am married to the most wonderful man and I have an amazing little boy who lights up my every moment. I have always loved taking pictures but over the past few years it has really become a more serious passion. I think one of the most fun things about taking someone's picture is being able to CAPTURE that particular moment in time so that it can be held onto forever! I prefer natural light, on location photography that allows people to just be themselves. If you are interested in contacting me regarding photography please send me an email to holly@simplycapturedphotographybyhollybenfield.com Oh yeah, and I'd love to hear what you think ... so feel free to leave comments at the end of my blog posts. God Bless!!

5.01.2016

Stunning Bride

While I'm working on editing Sarah and Corbett's Wedding Photos (a sneak peek of those are to come) I thought I would share a few portraits from Sarah's Bridal Portrait Session. She is absolutely beautiful and I just love these photos of her. She chose to wear her mother's wedding gown and it was perfect on her and perfect for the location. Here they are!!!








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete