My photo
Welcome to my blog - where I can share my personal life and my photography! I am married to the most wonderful man and I have an amazing little boy who lights up my every moment. I have always loved taking pictures but over the past few years it has really become a more serious passion. I think one of the most fun things about taking someone's picture is being able to CAPTURE that particular moment in time so that it can be held onto forever! I prefer natural light, on location photography that allows people to just be themselves. If you are interested in contacting me regarding photography please send me an email to holly@simplycapturedphotographybyhollybenfield.com Oh yeah, and I'd love to hear what you think ... so feel free to leave comments at the end of my blog posts. God Bless!!

11.05.2011

Emily: Senior Portraits, Gastonia Senior Photographer, Belmont Senior Photographer

Emily is a senior at Belmont Abbey College so we headed over to the beautiful campus to take her senior portraits. I could have taken pictures of her all day long ... she is just gorgeous and is comfortable in front of the camera so that is the perfect combination.

Are you a high school or college graduating senior? If you want me to capture this milestone for you just shoot an email to simplycaptured@hotmail.com

Emily, here is Part One of your sneak peek ... There will definitely be more to come.









3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE them!!! Thank you so much i had such a fun tome today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete